Your use of the Site and services and tools are governed by the following Terms & Conditions which are incorporated herein. By mere use of the Site, you shall be contracting with Infinity Housing Realty Services Limited, the owner of the Platform. These terms and conditions including the policies constitute your binding obligations, with Infinity Housing. Therefore, it is imperative that before using the platform you acquaint yourself and understand the applicability and consequential application of these terms & conditions.
When You use any of the services provided by Us through the Platform, including but not limited to, (e.g. Product Reviews, Seller Reviews), You will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such service, and they shall be deemed to be incorporated into these Terms and shall be considered as part and parcel of these Terms.
Infinity Housing may amend/modify these terms and conditions at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified terms and conditions on Infinity Housing. You may review the modified terms and conditions periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of Infinity Housing, shall be deemed conclusive proof of your acceptance of these terms and conditions, as amended/modified from time to time. Infinity Housing reserves the right to suspend the operations for support or technical upgradation, maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason without intimating any user in advance.
Unless otherwise specified, the capitalized words shall have the meanings as defined herein below:
- “Agreement” shall mean and include the completed application form, its attachment(s) and the terms and conditions stated herein. It shall be deemed to have been executed at Jamshedpur.
- “Company”: is defined as Infinity Housing Realty Services Limited (“the Company”) an existing Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its corporate office at Times Centre (Digital Content Production Facility), Jamshedpur, along with its unit for the Company’s website infinityhousing.in.
- “Date of Commencement” is the date indicating the acceptance of the application by the User to the service.
- “Date of Termination” is the date of expiry mentioned in the notice or/and the letter of termination and/or the date when the services are supposed to end.
- “infinityhousing.in” is defined as the internet website or mobile application of the Company at infinityhousing.in
- “My Subscriptions” contains time to time information and description of the Services for the User provided by the Company in writing or contained in the website.
- Registration Data” is the database of all the particulars and information supplied by the User on initial application and subscription, including but without limiting to the User’s name, telephone number, mailing address, account and email address.
- “User” will includes everyone who is a Subscriber/Advertiser(s) and Browser/Visitor(s) either as an individual or corporate subscriber for the Services and the signatory, whose particulars are contained in the application form and includes his successors and permitted assignees. “User” or “You” also includes any person who access or avail the Services provided by the Company for the purpose of hosting, publishing, sharing, listing, transacting, viewing, displaying or uploading information or views and includes other persons jointly participating in using the Services provided by the Company.
- Words referring to masculine include the feminine and the singular include the plural and vice versa as the context admits or requires; and Words importing persons includes individuals, bodies corporate and unincorporated.